Friday, May 2, 2008

week 16!!!

I actually enjoyed the whole class. Everything we went over was very interesting and I think most of the stuff I will never forget. I am going to take more Human Development classes and even some sociology classes. I think the advice I would have to tell a future student is for the quizes and exams you have to study, you need to read, and you need to take notes. When the test comes up actually use your notes, lecture, book, and everything else given during class. Print out everything, it may be a waist of paper, but it helps in a long run. A good teacher also is in need to make a good class, and I believe Mrs. Seeley is a winner. Hope you enjoyed the class as much as I did. Have a good summer, hope to see you all in another online class.

1 comment:

megan seely said...

Great advice--thanks for sharing. And thanks for the endorsement. Glad you got so much from the class. Have a great summer!